Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_princess_25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Information On Guys
    [COLOR="Blue"]Ok so I like this guy who happens to be one of my brothers friends and such but he kinda doesnt know i even excist but he kinda does and i like him alot and i want him to know...i have no way of contacting him except through my brother and im scared that my brother might get mad and such so i need help and some really good advice!!! please help me!
    ~*~Amber~*~:confused:
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 7, 2007, 07:29 PM
    He knows you exist, but he will wait until you show interest to let on.
    If you have to use your brother so be it.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Apr 8, 2007, 03:18 AM
    He knows you exist but probably doesn't want to do anything cause how stupid is he going to look if you don't want him. You have to show him that you are interested maybe a small note or something like that.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 8, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Hey Amber,

Take the 'risk'. Talk to him never mind what you brother might think. There's nothing wrong with likeing someone. He might be flattered! Maybe he fancies you too but doesn't want to say anything because you're his friend's sister.

Just casually start talking to him...

Good luck :)
    GeorigaBlockRain Posts: 27, Reputation: -3

Apr 8, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Is there a Age difference?Are you Cute?Do you think Your Cute?Are You Willing To sleep With Him If he Is Older?Ask Yourself These Quistons And if so... Just Grab Him Up Oneday While he's Walking Past U in the Hall-Way And put it On him... He would Love it..! Just start Kissin Touching RUbbing..! He wouldet turn you dowon... or would Be stupid If he Does... This is Unless You Are A middle schoooler Or to Imature for this Kind of Play... lol There's My Advice... Take it Or leave it!! but ima 19 Year old Male myself... Were sex Crazed..! So there's My Answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

For the guys. [ 4 Answers ]

For all those men out there... why are guys afraid or not willing to go to counseling if wives ask to go?

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

What do guys want? [ 3 Answers ]

All right, guys: here's a question just for you. I'm an almost 16-year-old sophomore and you guys confuse me (yea -- girls aren't the only confusing people!). What do you really want at this age? I'd apperciate anything anyone has to offer! Thanks!

View more questions Search