Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChronicMJ Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2014, 12:59 AM
    Help i broke my moms laptop
    I broke the screen on my moms GOVERNMENT laptop and I don't know what to do. I told her and she freaked out it's really late but she has to work tomorrow first thing in the morning on her computer but it's broken and when I told her she said "get lost" I don't know how it happened but I accidently cracked the screen it's an LCD screen so I can't see a thing!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2014, 05:16 AM
    Your mom is in huge trouble now and its all your fault because you had no right to be touching it and yet you did and broke it.

Why are you still screwing around with it?
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jul 1, 2014, 09:06 AM
    Not much you can do for physical damage to the screen short of replacing it which I'm sure your mother's IT department will have to do. But yeah the NSA is probably watching you now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2014, 07:33 PM
    There is nothing to do now.

If this was a government owned computer, then it is normally not even legal normally for you to use or touch her computer. And of course certainly not use it

She will now have to call and report this to her boss, who will have to repair or replace her computer. This will cause her problems at work.

So yes, she is up set.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What convertible laptop (laptop+tablet) can I buy that will play football manager 201 [ 1 Answers ]

What convertible laptop (laptop+tablet) can I buy that will play football manager 2014 on it?

Can a hard drive from a Compaq laptop fit in a Dell Laptop? [ 2 Answers ]

So here's the thing, I own a Compaq laptop and my screen broke. So instead of buying a new screen, I'm getting a Dell laptop from a friend because his hard drive went out and he doesn't want it anymore. So I want to swap the hard drive from my compaq with the one in the dell. Will it work?

How do I reboot my laptop because I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop [ 3 Answers ]

How do I reboot my laptop beacause I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop

WHy Moms? [ 14 Answers ]

Mad:moms really do care about there girls and also boys but pretty much girls I understand that. My mom is so stupid I hate being around her really I do she like to tell me what to do keep me and the house for no damn reason. And she let her in dump man tell us what to do I can not stand them...

View more questions Search