Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarxx7 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Too perky?
    Okay, my ex says he will not get back together with me because I am not self sufficient and too perky. Okay, umm... yeah, I am a girl who is so confused right now... what does that mean? Like, isn't perkiness a good thing, I mean, isn't that why guys go for cheerleaders. And I am plenty of self sufficient. It's really not that I am going to try to get back together with him. I just want to know what that means so I don't do it again. I like my perkiness. I think that's why I have so many people that like me.
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Sounds like a poor excuse to give you the boot. Tell him to be a man and give you the real reason he's not feeling you... cause that's not it.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 08:46 PM
    As long as you are happy with who you are then who cares what lame excuse this guy gave you. He obviously isn't worth it.

Perky is good for some people and not for others.

Keep being perky and fun and I'm sure you will find someone heaps better who likes your perkiness too!

Apr 4, 2007, 08:49 PM
    She still deserves the truth. He should be a man about it. I agree that what ever it may be doesn't matter but respect is due to a dog.

Apr 4, 2007, 08:50 PM
    He should respect her enough to keep it real.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by finessed1
    She still deserves the truth. He should be a man about it. I agree that what ever it may be doens't matter but respect is due to a dog.
    I agree. Im just don't think she should let it eat away at her too much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search