Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RDT Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Botox-for vaginal issues
    I am having a botox procedure to help me, and am wondering if anyone else has had this done and what the effects were for them? Did it help? Any side effects? How long did it last and was it a one time cure or did it have to be repeated several times?

Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Just understand that Botox is not a permanent cure and does indeed need to be repeated every few months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 and I have a 4 yrs old and my husband and I have a long distant relationship for 3 years now and I came off the birth control 2 years ago from being on them for 8 years and we've been trying to conceive from ever since but no such luck. I started taking the Fertilitea which has in Vitex...

BOTOX as anti-perspirant [ 2 Answers ]

Any body tried shots of Botox in underarms to stop perspiration? What was the result? I know stopping perspiration isn't good for your body. I am talking about people who perspire excessively. Botox is used for that. I want to know if any one has tried that? Thanks have a great day!

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search