Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heyyaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Pubic Hair
    Sorry this is proably not even classed as a women's health type questiuon but I am new to this site and was very clueless on how to work it so I deicded to just write it under this section anywayz I come on here to ask.
    Has anyone ever just decided to trim there pubic hair with the scissors? I did yesterday and has been very itchy since does anyone know why this is or is this common? :confused: thanks
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 3, 2007, 03:38 PM
    I think it's common for it to itch. U'll get used to it if u've never done it. When I first trimmed mine, same thing happened, itchy itchy, and then I decided to shave, it got even worse, but now it's totally fine. No itching anymore. Good Luck :) You're not the only one!
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Apr 3, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Yea it does itch the first few time you trim them! I don't know why but it does! If you shave it is even worse!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 07:21 PM
    I never shave pubes, I always use Nair (very carefully) around tender spots. If used on a regular basis it gets much easier. Now there are new depilatories forumulated to bikini areas.
    XxToXiicRaGexX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 12:32 PM

Lol Today is Thursday 25 feb 2010 on Tuesday I shaved my pubes with a razor and it was fine a bit annoying buy fine then I thought it didn't look much different so Then on Wednesday I totally shaved my pubes as much as I could with scissors and it itches LIKE MAD!! So my point is I'm the same as you-I am a 14 yr old male

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shave my pubic hair [ 5 Answers ]

I have a quick question, I am a guy 17 an I've been thinking about shaving my pubic area say I shave it all I want to know if its going to grow back normal or out of control and how long will it take to grow back if it does grow back normal

Jockstrap and pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and currenty taking Judo. I wear an athletic cup for protection. The other day this guy in my class made a remark about how my pubes where sticking out the sides of my cup. I said I don't know I didn't know how else to respond. My question is this normal when a guy wears a jockstrap or...

About shaving pubic hair [ 2 Answers ]

I made the decision to shave my pubic hair tonight and it worked out great except for the fact that there are about 50 little tiny black spots on my pubic area now. Does anyone know what those could be? Thanks a lot. :)

Pubic Hair Itch [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 21 and sexually active. I have found that over the past 6 months my pubic hair on the right side of the region is really itchy. Does anyone know what this is?

View more questions Search