Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldenbeams Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Query regding W2c
    Hi,
    I am an Indian citizen. Was a student in Texas (2004-May 2006). Currently am on OPT till July. Worked from Jul-Oct 2005 in Dallas,TX and then moved to Boston,MA. I received w2s from my university,my workplaces in dallas and Boston. However I noticed that social security and healthcare taxes were withheld from my paychecks in Dallas and also that my SSN was incorrect. I reported this to the employers and they promised to send me the corrected w2c. Its been 2 and a half weeks since I contacted them. Was wondering how long I should wait before getting the w2c. Also once I get it what are the forms that I need to fill and what if my w2c doesn't come before the filing deadline?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hari
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Hari:

Call the company and find out the status. Two weeks is usually enough time to issue a corrected W-2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration query [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam Iam an Occupational Therapist from Mumbai,India, Graduated in January 2004. Iam interested in pursuing a career in Australia. I have got my qualificationsa assessed from the Relevant board with a positive response. I am planning to apply for visa in the general...

Caffeine Query [ 5 Answers ]

What side affects can drinking 10 cups of strong coffee/ half a standard jar of granulated coffee produce?

Just a query [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone like ever get back together?! - all of this website is "let it go, let it go" -which is all blindingly good advice but does anyone EVER get back together and it works out? Just curious - not planning on doing it with any of my ex's just yet -thanks to you guys!

Biotech query [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am saddam from India. Can anyone please tell me which are the universities which are offering Biotech in the different universities abroad. What are the GRE scores required and what are the expenses. Also I need to know that what are the placement prospects in these colleges. Regards ...

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search