Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wise old horse Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Is there any way to make it work?
    We have been dating sense o4 and just moved in to gather but it seems that I am always making him made or messing things up I want this to work but we fight allot but it is always little things like what was that look for? Things like that I love him with all my heart what should I do?:confused: :confused:
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 2, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Did most of these problems start after you started living together? Because, living together can bring up tensions and issues (a lot of times over small things) that were never problems before. So, now that your relationship has changed into a new phase, be prepared for new problems you will face. The key to making this work? : Communication! Tell him that you love him and let him know that you are worried. Talk about why you've been getting on each others' nerves.
    Another tricky thing about living together is that you still need individual time, on your own, away from him (and vice-versa). Find time to do things on your own and let him be.
    Also, try not to get into a rut or routine (common when we start living with someone). Surprise him once in a while with a treat (from just cooking his favorite food to putting on his favorite lingerie). Keep things interesting, always be open and communicating, and when things get rough, remind him that you love him with all your heart. :) Good luck.
    lindeelouky Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Apr 2, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wise old horse
    We have been dating sense o4 and just moved in to gather but it seems that i am always making him made or messing things up i want this to work but we fight allot but it is always little things like what was that look for? things like that i love him with all my heart what should i do?:confused: :confused:
    I lived with my boyfriend for almost 8 years and like you, loved him.
    A small amount of arguing is healthy, as long as you play fair and don't try to hurt each other. Ask your boyfriend if he would go with you to a couples counselor so you can learn how to communicate without having it escalate into an argument.
    If you don't fix it now, it will spiral into a problem that has so much pain and hurt to you
    That it won't be able to be repaired.
    I put up with being wrong, trying to please, being argued with, and he finally left. It did me no good playing the role of doormat, it didn't make him love or respect me more, it probably did more of the opposite. Get help and resolve the issue now or look for a new direction for your life to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to make it work [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I has been going through a lot as I had said before and lately we wasn't getting along.Over the weekend we had a long talk and we discussed some of the problems that are breaking us apart.We decided to try and make our relationship work and see how strong our love is.For the past...

I love my girl to death and I want to make it work! [ 70 Answers ]

:( OK guys ima give it to you straight, I'm a brotha that has a Caucasian girl friend, well had. We've been together for 4 years, I'm a Saggitarrius, and she's a Pises. I love this girl so much! I made the mistake of trying to keep her in check by saying I want to break up, When I don't mean it at...

Help me make it work [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my father left me a truck when he died I want to start my own flatbed business but I don't know how I did'nt care too much for the people that he worked for because they were rude and very nasty towards me when he died. I have my CDL I'm 34 years old with 3 kids and I want to build up a...

Can I make an inside light work outside [ 15 Answers ]

We recently bought a large Gazebo, and the display in the store had it with a nice chandeler hanging from it. So I thought I would do the same, however when I bought one I was afraid of water accedently getting in it so I bought one that has the lights facing the ground opposed to facing up(dont...

Go to him or make him come to me? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a guy a few weeks ago who asked me out. I thought he was cute and nice so I said yes. We tried to get together a few times but it just never happened. Then we made a date for him to meet up with us to double with my friend and her date. He never showed or called. He finally called the next...

View more questions Search