Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnistrue Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 11:58 AM
    Can the drug zithromax be responsible for my daughters heart rate going up to 300
    My daughter had a dr. that seemed to prescribe zithromax to her all the time for things. She was only 15 and at 17 needed a cardiac ablation after almost dying. Now I am reading all this about zithromax. She went through so much and we were terrified. She even lost conscienceness while driving.
    Thank you for your help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 12:07 PM
    Dawn, I know you are concerned, but this is a question you should address to her doctor, the doctor who prescribed the drug. Searching on line is not a way to have this questiion answered correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart rate [ 2 Answers ]

My pulse is 86,is that OK

Insurance expires at the rate of $300 per month. 2. A count of supplies shows $1,050 [ 1 Answers ]

The Olathe Hotel opened for business on May 1, 2010. Here is its trial balance before adjustment on May 31. OLATHE HOTEL Trial Balance May 31, 2010 Debit Credit Cash $2,500 Prepaid Insurance 1,800

Heart rate [ 1 Answers ]

My resting Heart Rate is 48 BPM. Is this normal?

Daughters father is getting married, heart broken! Is there any healing in the pain? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 1.5 years old, her father left me for another woman when I was pregnant. I've spent a lot of time being angry, because he talked about getting married and confessed his undieing love for me, then a month later, he walked out on me. During my baby shower, I found out he was dating...

View more questions Search