Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolguyk3g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 11:16 PM
    Stock Market Related
    I have purchased a stock named suzlon energy ltd. In BSE qty is 1000 @ rs. 9.70

Today price is @ Rs. 10.79 which has been decreased from some about Rs.12.10, my que is what should I do now, should I retain it or shall I sell it..?

Check out some similar questions!

Stock market [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an investor and I trade only in stock. I want to know if the divident given by the company for their share is haraam or halaal .

Stock Market [ 4 Answers ]

If there is a ten thousand dollar investment and a stock goes from $65 per share to say $70 per share, how much was approximately made?

The Stock Market [ 1 Answers ]

I may be asking in the wrong section, but here it goes. I am about to teach the Great Depression and I always like to give an explanation of how the stock market works. I hate teaching the stock market because I feel like I don't have ALL the understanding of it myself at least not as well as I...

Stock market [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everybody, I am not new to stock market... But, I am new when it comes to execute it... This is the first time, I planned to invest money... I have several questions.. Please answer if you knew. I am Indian citizen living in USA Temporarily. 1.Is it broker or banks through which I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.