Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roubel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Poulan blower does not start
    Hi
    I have a poulan weedeater blower that does not seem to start. I changed the sparkplug yet nothng. Any suggestion please?
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Apr 2, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Put a little fuel in the air filter. Place the choke on "run" or "open" and holtd throttle open, crank and see if starts,

Don
    Texas121 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 02:56 PM
    Check the bolts that hold the head to the block. You will probably find one is not tight. Tighten the bolts and your problem will be fixed...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower can not auto start [ 29 Answers ]

I have a problem with my furnace blower not starting automatically. It works good when I swiched the fan option to "ON", the furnace was burning and fan was running. However if I pick "AUTO", only the furnace burns periodicaly, and the fan totall gets stuck. I am wondering if it is a wiring...

Snow blower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have 9 hp craftman snowblower that doesn't start. Ihave replaced spark plug,cleaned filter.any sugestion?

Set Blower motor start time? [ 1 Answers ]

Manufacturer = Inter City Furnace Manufacture Date = 1991 Type = Forced air - up draft (house is on a slab) Fuel = Nat Gas The furnace cycles on and off correctly BUT it seems that the blower motor takes a long time to turn on - the flame is burning for maybe a minute(?) before the blower...

Blower Fan noise / slow to start [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I heard a rumbling noise coming from the closet in the hallway where our Trane XE80 gas furnace (April 1996) is located. With the door open the noise appeared to be coming from the blower area. We are in the heat of summer so, to stop the system, I set the temperature on the...

Ac blower cycles on/off at start [ 4 Answers ]

When the outside temp closes in on the thermostat set temp ( at night ) the ac will cycle on but the blower will try to start then turn off. It cycles like this for a number of times before finally overcoming the issue and then it will run normally. If during this cycling I move the thermostat to...

View more questions Search