Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tikki14 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2014, 12:52 PM
    Show a matrix is an endomorphism
    Given the function how can I prove that ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 11, 2014, 01:02 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    tikki14 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2014, 01:09 PM
    That's the problem, that I couldn't do anything. I don't know how to express the formula for endomorphism. I only know that the domain should be equal with the codomain and in this case is true, but that's all? I only need the hints for solving it, not the entire solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

maths matrix [ 0 Answers ]

*=?

Further Matrix [ 7 Answers ]

Really helpful. :) By the way I got this question regarding matrix, If A= X1 = T (transpose) Show that the vectors satisfy the linear equation A X1 = λ1.

Matrix Help [ 0 Answers ]

1)Given a circular matrix A=\begin{bmatrix} a& b& c\\ c& a& b\\ b& c& a \end{bmatrix} B=\begin{bmatrix}

Matrix Question [ 1 Answers ]

Two parts to this question have answered the first part, stuck on this area on how to work out: (Note: Matrix A corresponds to a rotation of the plane through theta radians, about the origin, anticlockwise. ii) Find the matrix power A^3, and thus deduce identities for sin(3theta) and cos(3theta)....

AC comes on and off on toyota matrix [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Toyota Matrix, 4 cylinder 6 speed. The AC comes on fine, but it won't stay on, it turns on 3 or 4 minutes then off 3 or 4 minutes and so on. I recharged the freon to the correct pressure also. Need help to fix this problem. ...

View more questions Search