Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnistrue Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 11:17 AM
    Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 21, 2014, 11:45 AM
    Allow me to add my condolences for your loss. But please understand that we are here to help you. We only know what you tell us and for us to help you we sometimes need to ask more questions to get the information we need to provide answers. Please don't attack us about something we had no clue on.

Bottom line here, is if the propane supplier says it is is illegal to put both heaters within one residence, then ask them to cite the regulation that says that. That will give you the ammunition you need to go after the landlord.
    dawnistrue Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2014, 11:51 AM
    Thank you very much. Best answer yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice on who has legal rights over my dad's ashes, me or my step family [ 4 Answers ]

My dad died and left a will which my step family have not let me see.they said that it was out of date and when my dad got cremated I was not allowed to know who the funeral director was or is who has his ashes. So I would like to know who has legal rights over his ashes please.

What are the legal rights of an adopted donor child, once he/she reaches legal age? [ 4 Answers ]

Does the child have a right to know the donor-father? If the adopted family (legal family) underwent a divorce, what child-support rights do the child have pertaining to the legal father? Especially once legal age (21) is reached? Can the child/teen take his biological father's last name?

NYC 2 family home on sales rights of tenant when showing to prospective buyers [ 10 Answers ]

I have been living in my apartment for more than 8 years, house was sold once and we were able to stay on. The new owners can no longer afford to keep the house so it's up for sale. I work from my home as does my partner. I enjoy my time in the apartment and really do not go out on the weekends...

What are my legal rights as a new tenant? [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into my apartment the first of the year, and when I walk through the apartment now the floors are so loose that everything shakes. What are my legal rights with this situation? Is this entirely my landlords responsibility?

Desperate family -need to know legal rights [ 23 Answers ]

When I was 16 I got pregnant. I slept with a friend (Josh) then two weeks later with the man who would be my future husband (Chris). I didn't think there was any way the baby could be Chris's so I told him about Josh and that the baby wasn't his. He took it well and decided to stay with me to see...

View more questions Search