Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toddcandi Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Jan 6, 2014, 12:47 PM
    What should we do for a bedroom for our boy?
    We had too move recently, from a seventeen hundred some square foot house with 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms to a nine hundred some square foot house with a makeshift bedroom (one wall is just curtains) & one bathroom.
    We have my boyfriend's 12 year old son with us every other week.
    Do you have any ideas what we can do for him for a "bedroom". I wish we had more space to give him (& us) more privacy.
    Right now my only idea is to buy him a twin size futon chair and put it in the living room. That still leaves the dilemma of where to put his clothes & what about a little privacy?
    We are renting too so we're pretty limited on renovations & permanent changes.
    Any & all small home tips are welcome! Please & Thank you!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2014, 01:07 PM
    You can get a sleeper sofa... that folds out into a bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

10 year old girl sharing a bedroom with 11 yr old unrelated boy [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has remarried and lives in Canberra with his wife and son who is 11. My daughter is 10 this December and developing into a woman more rapidly than her piers. Up until now I have been happy for her to share a bedroom with the son as it has only been for a week however her father has...

Can a boy and a girl who are not related legally share a bedroom in Alaska? [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking into getting a three bedroom house with a couple friends of mine. They have a 5 year old daughter and I have a 3 year old son. Are there any laws on this?

What is the law of having a boy and a girl share the same bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

What is the law of having a boy and a girl share the same bedroom, the girl is 10 years old and the boy is 8 years old? I live in the New York State.

Legal age for twins sharing bedroom boy and girl uk? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on the waiting list with the council for a three bedroom house for 15 year, I am in a 2 bedroom house with twins boy and girl who will be 16 on August what is the legal age for twins sharing a bedroom

View more questions Search