Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skittles911 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Belly button ring snagged
    Ive had my navel done for about 7 years, it got snagged at work recently on accident and now the skin on top is really thin, if I wear a ring it gets sore and irritated now and I'm scared of totally ripping the skin. But when its out my belly button looks kind of bad especially since I've had a couple infections in the past and it scarred so id rather have one in. If I keep my ring out will it eventually heal over even though it's been seven years or could I get it redone, if so is there anything to speed up the healing?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 09:30 AM
    It sounds like there was some tearing to begin with when you snagged it. I would let it heal, keep it clean and dry. See how it is once it has healed. Might need to get it re pierced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my belly button ring infected ? [ 9 Answers ]

When I was 13 I had lost the top ball of my belly ring so I put an eraser on the top of it so the ring wouldn't fall off and I went to a store the next day and bought a brand new belly ring but the piercer who peirced my belly ring told me I could change my belly ring after a month . So stupid me...

Belly button ring [ 1 Answers ]

So I've had this belly button ring for almost a year now and it never fully healed. I mean sometimes it will be fine and not hurt or look weird but sometimes ill move weird and it'll start hurting again and it gets a little red then there will be something that looks like (I know its gross but I...

Belly button ring. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 13 and I got my belly button pierced about 3 months ago, but my body started to push it out. So my mom told me to take it out and when its closed and everything she would take me to get it re-done... but I'm afraid that its going to hurt MORE now that the skin is all messed up. Will it...

Is my belly button ring infected ? [ 4 Answers ]

When I was 13 I had lost the top ball of my belly ring so I put an eraser on the top of it so the ring wouldn't fall off and I went to a store the next day and bought a brand new belly ring but the piercer who peirced my belly ring told me I could change my belly ring after a month . So stupid me...

New belly button ring [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my belly button pierced:) about 3 days ago but it is starting to hurt :( I don't know what to do it has a bruise around the top hole at least I think it is a bruise. It is red around the top hole but I have no dischage. The pain kind of feels like it is ripping inside my new piercing...

View more questions Search