Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetheartsBabygirl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 05:31 PM
    If I keep breaking up with someone but when I am not with them want them do we belong
    I am hecka confused?
    herringelizabeth Posts: 17, Reputation: -5

Mar 30, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetheartsBabygirl
    i am hecka confused??
    If you keep breaking up,then don't spend time together for a while and see if its better that way or not!!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 03:30 AM
    i am hecka confused??
    Seems like you crave for what you can't have! :cool:

Apr 4, 2007, 08:10 PM
    I kind of crave what I can't have because it keeps happening but he gave me a ring like a promise ring and then we broke up but I kept the ring and I wear it all the time so its like I carrying him with me all the time and now he has someone else and its like I am so jealous and I keep thinking about us and its like I can't get it out of my head!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Maybe its time you gave him the ring back!!
    chally Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 01:03 PM
    i am hecka confused??
    I am going threw the same thinkg and I think when you break up try to keep your mind of that person and see how it goes... its hard, yes but its worth a try you never know you may just need to be with each other.

May 5, 2007, 06:27 PM
    i am hecka confused??
    By the way we are dating again and hella happy together!
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 07:18 PM
    SWEET! Ooh my.. I am having the same problem with my boyfriend... but we love each other so much.. we can't even stand the thought of us with other people... EWW!:p

I swear.. someone would be killed if I knew they were touching my cutie... lol
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Sep 1, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Me and my boyfriend won't even let each other look at other people. We'd break up over that. But probably end up back together. Lol .
    meandbilliejoeforever Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 12:41 PM
    I'm going through da same thing, I swear. When we are together it makes me really stressed for a lot of reasons, but when we are apart I'm dying!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up but different. [ 7 Answers ]

So my girlfriend of 15 months and I have kind of just called it quits. Unfortunately she says she still loves me, still is in love with me, and wants to be with me in the future, but just needs a little bit of time now. Things were kind of rocky towards the end and I do believe that she wants to...

Breaking up with girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Im 22 and been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. She is my first and I was hers.. It all seemed perfect at first but now I feel like we've lost that "spark". Im not sure about our future and honestly, I can no longer see us being together that long.. Im afraid of breaking up with her as...

Breaking up who gets what [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are splitting up after 9 years we have a two year old son he bought a house for us right after he was born. We agreed I will take custody of connor but do I have any legal right to take the house from him because it's only in his name. I just feel that since he's the one who...

Breaking Up... [ 10 Answers ]

What's the best way to get over a break-up? And if you're really in love with that person, do you think it's worth it to give in patience and wait, and hope for that person to come back to you one day?

After breaking up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everybody.. Thank you for reading this. I am 24 years old and I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a month ago. He began to say he was really busy and could not think of any... Afterthat, he told he needed "space" to concentrate on his work. I made dicision to break up with him to respect...

View more questions Search