Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seksiebaybie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 03:47 PM
    I need to find a song that always plays on the radio
    The song hasplayed twice but I always end up hearing it half way :( u need to figure out whosings it and it's name it goes something like >>because at laaaaast... not because I want to not because I need to<<< please help :(
    finessed1 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Is is sung by a woman?
    Tradedin Posts: 8, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by seksiebaybie
    the song hasplayed twice but i always end up hearing it half way :( u need to figure out whosings it and it's name it goes something like >>cus at laaaaast.... not because i want to not because i need to<<< please help :(
    Is it not kelly osbourne day after day?
    seksiebaybie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Thank you all so much I found it it was called flawd design or something like that by some weird group lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart radio song [ 8 Answers ]

I recently heard a song at walmart over the radio with the lyrics. 'the grass is green and the sky is blue'. I've heard this song before but haven't been able to hear the name of the song or band. I'm sure its from the 90's, mid to late.

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Wal-mart radio song [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked for wal-mart and Sam's club for three years now and I have heard this song come on numerous times but I have never been able to catch the name of the song or who sings it. I know there is a verse in the song that goes like this " all at once I hear your voice and time just slips...

80's song that plays in THE NEW animal planet intermission [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? In one of their shorts before returning to the show, animal planet has this clip of baboons, bouncing on a tree branch while this AWESOME 80's song plays. I think the lyrics go something like "t-t-turn me up, you really" and something else I can't quite make out. I LOVE 80's...

New R&B song on radio (woman) -- what's the title/who sings it?! [ 3 Answers ]

I've only heard it twice in the last two weeks, and I listen to the radio most of the time. I don't know who it is! I always catch the end of it -- it sounds ilke Mary J. Blige, but I don't think it is (although I'm not sure!). The chorus goes, "I've been too strong for too long, now I can't be...

View more questions Search