Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Nov 5, 2013, 01:36 PM
    How to post a GIF?
    Is it even called a GIF? I see these funny animated things that people post and I'd like to know how to do it. All I've figured out to do is copy and paste the link to the funny thing--but not how to post it so it just shows. How is it done?
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Nov 25, 2013, 07:11 AM
    How to add Gifs to your signature - Technical Help/Errors - Bigboibets Forum

Here is an example, I searched "gifs posted in your forum posts".

You post the gif on a photo sharing site, copy the link it gives you and paste it into your signature. Be aware that most forum sites have size limitations for avatars and signatures so ask or look through their rules. They may also have specific places for you to use when uploading photos and gifs, so asking for help in the specific site is recommended.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Open a gif photo [ 5 Answers ]

Open a i_safe.gif

Decompiling an animated GIF [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know of a good (preferably free) program that will take apart animated gifs and supply either psd's or some other file formats?

Where is y3.gif [ 1 Answers ]

I must have deleted the file y3.gif by mistake and now I can't open my Firefox browser. I have tried to recover it from my recycle bin but it's not there. Where can I go to download and reinstall the file? Dacroinc

Can't Delete GIF Image [ 2 Answers ]

In my temporary internet files there's a file or cookie labelled as a GIF image that I can't seem to delete. I've tried it in safe mode too with no success. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search