Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 01:01 PM
    What is the name of song that she turns it on in the beginning of heartofcountrymovie
    In the beginning of the movie she turns on music in her car I want to know what the name of that song
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Nov 4, 2013, 01:37 AM
    I think it could be 'Weeds and Wildflowers' and was sung by Jana Kramer. There have been loads of people trying to find this song and this is the publishers response:-
    "Razor & Tie Music Publishing Weeds and Wildflowers was performed by Jana Kramer and was written by our writers Catt Gravitt and Gerald O'Brien along with Tania Hancheroff. As far as we know, it is not yet available for purchase."

Hope it becomes available soon :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song with humming in the beginning [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I was listening to 7 or 8 years ago. It was a song about brothers or something like that and there was humming in the beginning. It was by a group of boys with long hair, from what I can remember... IF YOU CAN HELP, THANK YOU!

What is the name of the song from the beginning of made [ 1 Answers ]

There is a program called ''made'' on mtv1 and in the beginning whilst they show a lot of people who want to be made there is a song. Does anyone know it or has a small idea to what it may be?

Song in the beginning of Tru Calling [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew what the song is and who sings it in the beginning of Tru Calling which is a show that use to be on FOX? If anyone knows thank you.

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

View more questions Search