Ask
    nevin_5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2013, 12:41 PM
    95 honda civic won't start
    where do I find the Main Relay?
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Oct 24, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Hey~
    Remove underdash panel, it should be right above the hood latch.

Replacing Main Relay in 92-95 Civic - D-series.org
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Left of fuse box, wedged against left kick panel and above hood latch. Remove fuse box cover and lower dash panel for access.
    nevin_5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2013, 11:26 PM
    Thanks, found it and it has the 3 clicks that I have read it is supposed to have. So confused on why it wo't start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all! First, I'll be honest... I know NOTHING about cars except how to change a tire and where to put gas. Got into my car this morning and it would not start. There was no clicking noise, no turn over. The only thing that does work are the lights and radio. Someone suggested to me it may be...

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

1994 honda civic will roll start but won't start with a key [ 1 Answers ]

Repalced distributer cap, plugs and wires, and coil, car will roll start but still won't start with a key

Honda civic ex 94 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Recently my wipers moter would not work (you know the one that throws water to clean your main window) I purchased a new one and connected it... as soon as I tried starting my car I heard something like a short circuit, the lights dimmed out but the car actually started... next thing you know... my...

View more questions Search