Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aougirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Hot water in the kitchen
    I would like to know what do about the boucing on the hot water side of the facet in my kitchen, it only does it when the water gets hot ?
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Oct 21, 2013, 09:50 AM
    Sounds like it could be a loose washer (or seat) in the faucet or the cut off valve under the sink.
    Is it a single handle or 2 handle faucet?
    What is the brand and age of the faucet?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 21, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Bouncing? How many tyimes does it bounce, I am assuming by bounce you are referring to a vibration or water hammer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

No hot water in kitchen sink and lavatory in bathroom but plenty hot water everywhere [ 0 Answers ]

I helped my friend install a shower valve' once installed, we check for leaks, so far is good.the valve still has the test cap on it, no additional parts has been install to the valve. My friend turn off the power to the water heater, the water heater has a timer installed. While everything is back...

Hot water drips from kitchen faucet even if hot water supply valve turned off [ 6 Answers ]

Have 2 handle kitchen faucet, cartridge stems. Hot water dripping from faucet even if hot water supply turned off. Volume of water dripping increasing over time. Changed o-ring, didn't help. Not sure if I need new hot water cartridge stem or hot water supply valve, or both.

No hot water in my kitchen but hot water is fine in bathroom 20 feet away [ 6 Answers ]

No hot water in my kitchen but hot water is fine in bathroom 20 feet away

No hot water to bath or shower, but I get hot water to bathroom and kitchen sinks. [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting no hot water to my shower or bath but I get hot water in my sinks. I have a combi boiler which got installed about a year ago with all new pipe work. The bathroom got installed about 17 months ago with a mixer shower. I have had no problems until recently. I have seen comments on...

View more questions Search