Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmileSmilesBack Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Colon Cleanse/ Not sure if this is the correct place to post
    I was just wondering if anyone has tried any at home colon cleansing? I was looking for information on what people tried with success and I was wondering about pricing etc. I want to try something that will work, but not cost an arm and a leg and I found that there are hundreds of sites claiming to be the best. Any stories or advice would be appreciated! :)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Use Colon Clense (the name) It is pure Psylium fiber. Just follow the instructions on the can. It works real well and is safe and gentle. Actually, the first time I used it was in Southern California years ago. I had been taking it for about three days and the time came to get to the rest room fast! I sat down and just at that exact time, we had an earth quake! Scared me to death and I swore I would never touch the stuff again! True story :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making The World A Better Place [ 5 Answers ]

Everyone wants to make this world a better place. We can make this world a better place. The world only seems harsh and cruel because of certain people in it. The secret to making the world a better place is simply to distance ourselves from the people who cause us to feel unhappy. Ask...

My Mom had part of colon removed [ 1 Answers ]

Today my 81 year old Mom (who is 1900 miles away from me) had 14" of infected colon removed. She has been sick for almost 2 months. They did a 'temporary' ostomy, and now she is septic and in ICU (low blood pressure). I have looked at WEBMD, and cannot find the answers I need. What can we expect?...

Why doesn't my girlfriend want me to stay at her place? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with this girl for 3 years off anf on and I have always been allowed to sleep at my girlfriends house. Last year I moved away and since then we have been in a stressful long distance relationship in which we both have cheated at least once. Recently things have changed and now we are...

Between a rock and a hard place [ 1 Answers ]

So I met this girl who's boyfriend committed suicide and she had to watch it first hand... Its been 7-8 months since his death and I think she is ready to move on... she gave me her number the other night, but I was wondering if there were any do's or Dont's with her situation... The girl lives...

Period all over the place [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused, My period last month was a week early. This month my period was two weeks early, I am supposed to be due on on the 15th Feb But I came on, on 2nd February. My cycle is always 28 days exactly. I also had a rash come up on my Breasts two days ago. I am currently trying for...

View more questions Search