-sore nipples
    -tired
    -clear stuff in period
    -light cramps
    - get cramps when I use a tampon.
    -headaches
    -back pain
    -spotted

These are some of the things I've been going through. Do you think this is pregnancy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 12:09 AM
    Late period or no period ?

If still late, how late is it ?

All of the other signs mean nothing, really nothing, they can be many things, most pregnancy signs don't even come till 2nd or 3rd month, the first and often the only sign at the early point is a missed period.

So have you taken a pregnancy test yet ? That is the really only true "sign"

If you are over 14 days late then you can take a pregnancy test, always use the first urine of the morning, as soon as you wake up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need helpp [ 0 Answers ]

The coefficient of static friction between the 3.00kg crate and the 35 degree incline is 0.300 . What minimum force is applied to the crate perpendicular to the incline to prevent the crate from sliding down the incline?

Helpp. [ 2 Answers ]

Symptoms: * Sleeping constantly, every chance I possibly can for the last few weeks. * Sore Throat (not bad, just irritated). * Nausea as of today. * Red Eyes, and Dialeted Pupils (again, as of today) * Had a chest cough since early October, turned into a mucus party, I cough up mucus, and its...

F(x) helpp ! [ 1 Answers ]

some body explain this : f(x)=x²?

Please.I need Helpp :/ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi im danielle, So I like this kid in my school.. but I don't no if he likes me back.my friends say he likes me but I don't think so.They say he stares at me when I look away and when I turn he looks away and when I see in the hallway we make eye contact.its really confusing because his friend say...

View more questions Search