Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeahni_paz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 09:56 AM
    16dpo and still testing negative with no period ?
    Im regular with my cycles and I always ovulate 14 days before my next period . I ovulated on September 14and that day I had unprotected sex on the next day after ovulation on September 15 I also had unprotected sex. Today is September 30 and I still haven't got my period so if I don't getot today Iim three days late and its 16dpo and I got a negative on a hpt (first response) on September 5 I had some cramping a bit of spotting but it went away after a few hours and ever since that day my lower back hasn't stop hurting. I've had also been very sleepy during the day when before I wouldn't take a nap during the day but now is like I need it . What's happening ? Can I be pregnant even of I got a negative ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 30, 2013, 06:27 PM
    Three days late is too early to test.

Wait until your period is at least 2 weeks late, then test using first morning urine.

False negatives are very common, especially if you test to soon, which you did.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late periods but negative testing [ 2 Answers ]

Had my last normal period on the 24th of july,i had unprotected sex on the 4th of august and again on the 24th of august .i had tested negative on urine tests 4 times by the 25th of august and again negative the day before yesterday.i am a mother of 10 year old twins already.i am 42 yrs old and i...

My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem...

Testing Negative for Oxy and fentnayl [ 2 Answers ]

I was told I had to break up with my girlfriend after having a baby. She has been accused of selling/giving to another person, because her test continually test negative. Can anyone give us a good answer considering she received medicene in the hospital and still tested negative.

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

View more questions Search