Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Felly123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2007, 05:30 PM
    My boyfriends in jail and I'm completley upset
    Yeah I guess you could say I'm pretty much bawling. I am sick and I have mono and this is too much to deal with right now. Well I just got a call from the county jail, it was my boyfriend. The policemen made him get of the phone because he already made his call so I had to talk to his brother.. and he told his brother to tell me something... but I couldn't hear him cause my loud mom was screaming at me to get off the phone and this and that and just being plain rude.. I hate her so much I don't even want to see her... I just feel like punching her in the face or something!! She only cares about herself..! AND I HATE HER... if she's not sucken off her boss the worlds at an end! I hate her..! He's in jail fer up to 2 years. I know its not a lot but I mean it is a while. And I'm absolutely historical! I don't know what to do. He's in jail because he disobeyed probation or something like that and all this sh*t.. And like I don't know what to all I'm asking is for some serious help.. how do I get through this?? What are some possible things I can do to just relax?? Just I don't know somebody help me PLEASE!!

Its his brothers fault he's in jail he did everything he could to try and stay out... he loves me I know it

Felicity
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Mar 28, 2007, 05:40 PM
    For one if he is in jail then you don't want to be with him. It may sound very rude but there is no use being with someone who is in jail for whatever reason you will learn in time you will be much happier with a normal relationship without someone in jail. Im guessing your about 17 18 or 19. There are plenty of gtuys out there and you may not want to think about that at this stage you just keep thinking how much you love him. If he really loved you he would be doing everything to stay out of jail so that he can see and be with you . Sorry to say but he doesn't feel the same about you even though he may say it.
    There will be only further heartbreak down the track if you remain with this guy. Move on and let him go you will meet someone else and your life will be great.
    ggmagoo Posts: 41, Reputation: 6

Mar 29, 2007, 06:02 AM
    WOW!. from what I read you have other major issues you need to be concerned about. He is in jail... move on... find someone who is a stable and productive citizen.
    wild_girl Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 12, 2007, 02:24 AM
    HEY! My boyfriend is in jail for almost 2 years too!! I know EXACTLY what you are going through
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 12, 2007, 06:13 AM
    MOVE ON... you don't need this crap... seriously you put up with so much it's not even fair for you. Stop all communication with his family. You should only be in a relationship with someone who is willing to protect, love, respect, and be there for you, because that will lead a healthy long and happy relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 06:52 AM
    I have followed your posts and can see you have to many problems for a 15 year old
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=1556088
    Get some one to talk to, a school counselor or professional, to help guide you through the process of overcoming all your problems. There is no way to solve these things your going through, in a few lines on a public forum as you need much more than we can give, so my advice is to seek help.
    ms_typical Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Hey I'm going through the same thing as you my boyfriends in jail. He has 1 year maybe more years left but I'm still down for him.. people on here can't tell you what to do just take it as an advice. I know it doesn't look good that you waiting for your boyfriend to get out jail. If you love him wait if you don't then go. If you know you can wait then go on and wait if you know you can't do it and you going to around then break up with him because waiting for him and telling him that and you go cheat on him he will be crushed. To be honest I think I really love my boyfriend. I visit him as often as possible and he three hours away from me. What I do on my spare time I sit on the computer do what I do. Just remember you have a boyfiend. Live life the way you lived it while he was out here with you. He can't tell you what to do. If he gets mad at you for going out and stuff. He don't trust you there no point of being with him. I go out wth my girls.. everything is a girl environment. I know you probley think I'm being a blaber but me and my boyfriend are GREAT! Being with him now while he there only makes us stronger. But there other things like if I wait when he gets out.. I guess that's the risk you have to take and think hard and long about it. Its really serious.
    jtmom_2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Hey I can understand what you are giong through my boyfriend of 4 years in February is in jail right now and we don't know how long he is getting. So I know Exactly what your going through. If you ever think about giving up and want someone to talk to you can E-mail me any time you want at: [email protected]

Best of Luck to you,

Lori

P.S It's harder when you have kids with him, we have two together.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 01:15 PM
    I'm very sorry you have to go threw this at shuch a young age. It does not help when you think your all alone and the only person you love is in jail,

Go find someone to talk to. Seek help, as what your going threw is really tough

I wish you all the best

Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Upset with my child [ 7 Answers ]

My son is 32 and feels he can be rude to me. He & his wife very seldom see or call me. I have 3 grands by them (he's an only child) and I love them so much but I don't feel that they let me see them enough and they never encourage them to call me. I'll get more into rudeness if someone cares to...

I Let My Guard Down And Now I'm Upset [ 21 Answers ]

I Just Recently Had Sex After Not Having It For A While. Well Its Almost Been Two Weeks And I Really Have Been Thinking That All He Did Was Use Me. And Im Sure He Did Cause Guys Say Anything To Get Laid. But You Know How When Your Drunk And The Truth Comes Out Of People. Well That's Kind of What...

Very upset [ 1 Answers ]

I scan my computer for virus and there was two threats by the name of ADW_CASE.A and ADW_ZANGO.A I deleted them and then trunmy computer off and then back on and rescan it again and they were still there how do I make them go away.

Upset... [ 27 Answers ]

I know that Pete did not mean anything by this and he was trying to hurt me in any way but I was almost in tears last night and I just need to get this off my chest. His mate has who we spend a lot of time with went through a bad break up a couple of months ago. We have supported him as best we...

Everybody upset at me... [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to live by my own but I couldn't wasn't ready for. Now I am. Anyway. I lived for three month by myself. The people there were my friends. So I bonded more with them and I enjoyed freedom... so now sometimes on sundays I don't go to granmas or at saturdays I skip some casual joinnings with...

View more questions Search