Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferg7280 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 01:29 PM
    Trazodone rash
    I have these bumos in my pubic area and on my penis some that just showed up one day after I was perscribed trazodone and I haven't slept with any one but my fiancé in over a year and I know she is clea so could my trazodone or depikote or prozac cause this

Check out some similar questions!

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rash on the lips near the back of my vagina.. it doesn't itch but hurts when I urinate.. I used some vagisil cream when it first started but it doesn't seem to be helping.. is there anything I can get over the counter to help?

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Rash [ 0 Answers ]

A week ago I discovered a spot on my back that looked like a bug bite, a closer look at it and it seemed blistered. A few days later I noticed the same thing on my chest. I ran my finger over it and it feels like tiny bumbs with scabs. It hurts nonstop and is sore. What is it?

Rash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rash in my arm pit from my deodorant, it's red and burns bad, what can I put on it?

I have a Rash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rash on the side of my left leg right by my vag..it realy itches and hurts sometimes. It goes away for like a day then it comes back, I have no idea what it is..anyone have an idea.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.