Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylo an che Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 11:26 AM
    Electric Furnace Lennox
    I just purchase freedom air electric furnace model # ahxw 3360001 serial # vo8191730 b problem there is no paper work to install this unit could you please tell me where I could get the paperwork on this if you know thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Lennox.com/support
    dewey066 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Are you sure this the model number? I cannot locate it. Please provide the main model number of the air handler.

Did you buy this new? I would contact the vendor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox electric furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lennox electric furnace w/ac. It is about 30yrs old and just stopped heating. How hard is it to replace the heating elements? Can I do it myself?

Lennox Sentinel EC10Q4-25 Electric Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lennox Sentinel EC10Q4-25 electric heat furnace. My home is a cottage (basement: 33' x 25', 1st floor 33' x 25', 2nd floor 33' x 25' I need to replace my 3 ton (I think) heat pump (Lennox HP-23-411-1P). I was told that the Lennox CVP10-46 (3.5 ton I think) coil inside the furnace...

I have an old Lennox Electric furnace and its using double the KW daily. [ 3 Answers ]

This is an old heater in a closet hanging from the ceiling. Heating service people said it was using 15 amps. Air temp at vents reads 115 degrees The unit is in a condo. The KW used in Jan was 2700 KW vs 1500 KW last January 2010.

Lennox Electric Furnace doesn't restart [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Lennox EC10 electric furnace that doesn't seem to start when the thermostat demands. The furnace does start up but the air is not really hot so it seems to stay on for such a long time before the thermostat is satisfied. I was using a digital thermostat and thought that something may...

Wiring diagram for a Lennox Model E8-25-1 Electric Furnace. [ 1 Answers ]

The wiring Diagarm on the front panel is not clear enough to read. Also I need to know the proper sequencers & limits to use in this furnace. The furnace has been worked on by several people and I would like to rewire With all new parts

View more questions Search