Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shistycal1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2013, 10:37 PM
    Ac doesn't t blow indoor
    The ac unit outside kicks on the line seems that ice is on itbut it doesn't t blow inside the house
    dewey066 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 03:00 AM
    Check the air filter first. Is the blower running at all in the air handler? Ice is caused either by not enough air flowing across the coil inside the air handler or low refrigerant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

a/c doesn't blow out vents [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 ford taurus that when I turn my a/c on it only come out the defrost vent only. Please help.

Rcba3765as17 doesn't blow air? [ 1 Answers ]

Outside unit comes on... but airhandler doesn't blow air... can hear a hum noise... nothing stuck in fan

Doesn't blow hot air [ 0 Answers ]

Turn the thermostat up to 80 but its doesn't push out hot air. It has ice around the heat pump, what should I do.

New AC Unit, doesn't blow very hard [ 7 Answers ]

3 weeks ago, a brand new Goodman, 2 ton system was installed. Condenser outside, air handler, line set. Went to use it last night, it isn't really blowing too much. Air Handler runs(it is making the usual noise that it is running), condenser unit is running, liquiline is cool, but there is...

Furnace comes on but air doesn't blow out of vents. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Unicell 90 gas furnace. The furnace turns on but does not blow out any air. I checked the ignitor since that went had to be replaced last year, but it looks fine. When I turn the thermostat to fan, cool air comes out of the vents. As soon as I put the thermostat on auto, the air stops...

View more questions Search