Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimetogetILL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Roots are a lot lighter than the rest of my hair
    I got my hair died at a salon and my hair had previously been died dark brown and I wanted a solid plum-brown colour and now I have light roots and the rest of my hair is practically black (where it had been previously coloured). The girl who did my hair did not explain this would happen else I wouldn't of dyed my hair how can I reverse this?
    peachies Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 09:45 PM
    That has happened to me before. It usually happens because the hair on the top are newly grown hair and it absorbs color more than hair on the ends. You should as your salon to fix your hair for free, its courtesy
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 28, 2007, 07:58 PM
    I agree with the answer above. If you are not satisfied with the results, you should go back to the salon and get them to fix your hair. Most salons don't want a bad reputation, so they will fix their clients hair free of charge. Good luck.
    TimetogetILL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Thanks guys I went back today and she re dyed my hair... and the same thing happened but now its not as noticeable. She didn't know what she was doing so I guess I just won't go back there again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get rid of brassiness when coloring brown hair lighter! [ 0 Answers ]

How can I get rid of the orange/brassiness in my medium-light brown hair when I color my hair ultra light brown? Should I try and ultra-light ash brown color?

Cat licking a lot and losing hair [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: my cats name is misty, she is probably about 5-6 years old! Recently about 2 weeks ago i noticed she started licking a lot and now she is missing a large amount of hair, like patches around her little body, and she has gotten really skinny. She is eating like a mad women and i don't know what...

Have orange roots & brown hair! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to everyone reading my post. Have last died my hair a medium dark brown. After letting my roots grow out approx inch & half decided to try lightening my hair to a very light brown. Did use a product speciffically for lightening dark brown hair. Now my ends r a darker brown the roots a light...

How do I make roots match an unnatural hair color? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I dyed my hair a bright fuchsia red(its an unnatural color) and I love it, but my roots are starting to show. If I wanted to continue dying my hair red than how do I get rid of my dark brown roots? How can I bleach them without the risk of hair breakage? Will it be even, or will I have to bleach...

Dying hair a lighter color [ 8 Answers ]

Long story short. My hair bleaches out a lot in the sun and I did some stuff to help bleach it out too Anyway yesterday I bought dark brown hair dye so I could get my hair back to normal! But now my hair is like black! I have washed it a lot and its no longer black but it is still a really dark...

View more questions Search