Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christiepoe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 04:03 AM
    What could be wrong if my fan on my central unit stopped turning outside?
    Fan on central air and heat stopped turning and is making a funny noise. What could be wrong?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Duplicate posting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The fan on my central air and heat unit has stopped turning and unit is makinga noise [ 0 Answers ]

My central air and heat unit is about 2 and a half monthes old and the fan just stopped turning and the unit is making a funy noise what could be wrong and how easy is it to fix?

Central air unit is working but fan outside is not turning [ 0 Answers ]

We have central air in our home and the AC seems to be working fine, blowing cold air. We went outside tonight and noticed that the fan wasn't turning and the unit is making a strange noise. Any idea what could be wrong with it? Or how to find out what's wrong with it?

My central air unit fan isn't turning. It make a weird noise then stopped. [ 1 Answers ]

I had my ac turned on and it was working fine, all of sudden started to get warm in house and checked ac unit outside making loud humming noise and fan was not turning. Can just the fan go bad and if so can it be replaced without replacing the whole unit

Central air unit fan not turning on [ 1 Answers ]

I had my ac turned on and it was working fine, all of sudden started to get warm in house and checked ac unit outside making loud humming noise and fan was not turning. But inside the ac will turn on from the thermostat. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thanks

Central air unit fan not turning when unit on [ 3 Answers ]

Recently our central air unit stop producing cool air and noticed our fan was not turning outside, and was making a loud humming noise, can this fan be replaced without replacing the entire unit :confused:

View more questions Search