Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrjones36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 09:24 PM
    Headphone hook up problem to sanyo dp42841
    I have this Sanyo HDTV model dp42841 that has no headphone jack on the side. It does have an output panel and I have a Y cable to do it, but after I tried to hook it, it is not working because I still hear sound coming out of the TV. Is there actually a solution to it? I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

TV with no headphone jack [ 1 Answers ]

When I connect the y adaptor to the video output jacks red/wht there is still sound coming out of the televisions' speakers. The original purpose was not to disturb others when watching late night TV.

Headphone with microphone to LED TV hook-up help [ 0 Answers ]

I use my VIZIO LED TV as a monitor for my laptop and I am looking into buying a gaming headset but realized that they use both a headphone and microphone jack and all I have on the back of my TV are: heaphone jack, usb port, vga port with an audio port next to it, two hdmi with red and white ports...

Should I get a new headphone [ 1 Answers ]

For my iPod

Hook up hot/cold and drain on floor above current washer hook up [ 1 Answers ]

Currently have washer and dryer in the basement. Would like to hook up washer and dryer immediately above these in my garage. The current drain system to the washer and dryer does not have a vent, do I need to add one. If I run the drain for the washer in the garage can it be connected to the...

Headphone Jack hook-up [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stereo TV/VHS/DVD combo. I want to put in a 1/4" headphone jack that when headphones are plugged in, the sound can only be heard through the headphones; when unplugged, the TV speakers come back on. The headphone jacks that I have 1/4" female input, with 2 or 3 leads on the outer ring,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.