Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KLizzy89 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 05:39 PM
    Tpo needs dropped before trial family emergency
    My ex and I got into a heated argument and he hurt me leaving bruises on my wrist and arm but has never an would never harm my son I new to know how to drop a tpo in Ohio because my mom is ill and possibly dying and I need him to have my son so I can be there with her
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 06:02 PM
    That can look bad for you in court AND sometimes when the plaintiff drops charges often the state will take over. Then Its state vs _______ instead of you vs __________. You have nobody else and you are unable to take kids with you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 09:01 PM
    You go to the DA offfice and ask for charges to be dropped and the order dismissed

Aug 12, 2013, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    That can look bad for you in court AND sometimes when the plaintiff drops charges often the state will take over. Then Its state vs _______ instead of you vs __________. You have nobody else and you are unable to take kids with you?
    No all I had was my mom.

Aug 12, 2013, 04:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You go to the DA offfice and ask for charges to be dropped and the order dismissed
    It's the state versus him now. But what does my tpo have anything to do with it? I'm not scared of him I know some self defense and have pepper spray now. I have to be with my mom. My son isn't allowed there because we don't know what it is that's killen her.

Aug 12, 2013, 04:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    And the state already took over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family law can I get the case dropped if my ex has not filed his statement on time? [ 4 Answers ]

I am going through a court case with my ex so I can move with my daughter , my ex has lied in court and in his statements, he has now ignored the court ruling to file a statement and is a week late with his statement can I get the case dropped for his ignorance to the judge saying he had to file it...

Breaking A Lease for Family Medical Emergency [ 3 Answers ]

Regulations in Colorado re breaking a lease for family medical emergency in Florida

Breaking apartment lease due to immediate family emergency [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am a married person, living in Ohio, and am leasing an apartment for a year. We have been in the apartment for four months and need to leave to California IMMEDIATELY. My sister has been diagnosed with cancer and needs me there to support her emotionally, as well as physically (with blood...

Breaking Lease Due to Safety and Family Emergency [ 4 Answers ]

I have a one year lease with an apartment that I have been in since February 2007. In June and again now in August my car has been stolen from in front of the apartment, with police records. I also have a father in the final stages of COPD/Emphasema and have a letter from the DR stating that he...

Family Emergency, Breaking Lease [ 6 Answers ]

I currently reside in Northern VA in an apartment that is with a nationally-known apartment management company. My mother who resides in GA has fallen ill and requested I move back home with her ASAP to assist in her daily care. I have already arranged to have my job transferred down there as...

View more questions Search