Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anticrist_superstar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 02:17 PM
    I don't know what to do
    Me and my ex boyfriend now, we were together for a year and a half and we just recently broke up and he said he wanted to be friends and everyone was asking me if he cheated on me and I said what ever happened happened there is no reason to go into the past and now he won't talk to me he has changed so much and I tried to give him a hug and he pushed me away...

Help

Beff
    Felly123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Well if he wants to go let him... obviously it wasn't meant to be.. I'm not being mean.. I'm just sayen.. u can do better than that if he pushes you away... everybdy deseves a second chance but when they ruin that without usen it... there's no point... do you know what I mean...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to be with him but don't know how [ 2 Answers ]

Hey well my problem is I am really good friend with this boy and I really like him but I don't no how to tell him and I'm afraid if I tell him he might say no and I might lose him as a mate also one of my friends likes him but I don't no how she will react if I tell her and if I tell her she will...

I don't know what to do? [ 9 Answers ]

I really need some advice I love her and she love's me but I can't stand her anymore not that I'm bored it just look all I wanted from the beggning is to make her happy, put a smile on her face, and make her forget all her problem. But she keeps pushing me into a place were I can't breath, I'm so...

Don't know what 2 do please help [ 5 Answers ]

my ex boyfriend and I have known each other since we were 8, and we live next door to each other and we spent most of our child hood going out, as we got older we became so close we were practically in each others pockets. A about 8 months a go after him repeatingly asking me to be his girlfriend I...

I don't know [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I'm 17 and I have never been in a relationship. I don't know when someone is flirting with me. Can you give me some tips as to when someone is flirting with me or when they are just being friendly?

View more questions Search