Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natalie LEWIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 09:47 PM
    Too much golden redish orange
    I colored my hair at home and its too orange, it looks like I'm a red head like med like a level 6_7 how can I get our to look more beige without bleaching.
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2013, 10:20 PM
    In that situation I use a demi-permanent color in medium to dark ash blonde to correct it. Ash counteracts red/orange tones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orange memorial hospital school of nursing, orange nj transcript [ 0 Answers ]

I graduated from Orange Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in 1982, has anyone been able to locate where these School transcripts have gone and who do we contact to obtain them?

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

Mixed some hair colors, now it is orange, how can I get the orange out? [ 1 Answers ]

I put blonde highlighter on my brown hair, turned it yellow, then tried to cover it up with dark brown dye, now it is orange, what can I do to get the orange out?

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

Redish urine? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello there, my girl friend and I were mucking around and when she got home she said; she urinated a slight reddish color. And she didn't think it was her period because the liquid wast thick enough... It had happened twice, at one time it was slight reddish and another time it was...

View more questions Search