Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfuller0227 Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 01:40 PM
    97 ford expedition speed sensor A location
    I have a 97 ford expedition xlt and the engine light came on and my speedometer stop working I took it to advance to put it on the machine they said it's a code p0500 speed sensor A but they don't know where its located could someone please tell me where its located ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 18, 2013, 01:45 PM
    On the transmission.
    Attached Images

dfuller0227 Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    On the transmission.
    Thank you very much this is very helpful thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 ford expedition abs sensor [ 2 Answers ]

My abs light came on I hooked up my diagnostic machine to my truck and 2 codes came up one was C1155 it says it is the LF Anti Lock Brake Sensor (Electrical/Static). The 2nd code that came up is C1233 and that is the Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Input Signal Missing. I called one part store...

I have a 2002 Ford Expedition. The heater blows cold air when the engine speed slows [ 1 Answers ]

I've already changed out the thermostat. Any other suggestions or ideas are appreciated. Thanks

'98 Ford Expedition door switch location? [ 4 Answers ]

None Visible, I hear spraying WD40 corrects many. Is it in the Jamb activated by the arm? Or in door panel? No Contact Points, and No Pin switches?

Location of speed sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the vehicle speed sensor on my 1992 cadillac deville?I've already changed the vacuam modulater and the code says vss fault so I'm going to change it

Honda Accord Speed Sensor Location [ 1 Answers ]

1998 Honda Accord 2.3L vtech manual transmission; need to know the location of the speed sensor and how to replace it.

View more questions Search