Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2005, 10:39 PM
    97 Honda Accord CD Player
    What's the standard compatible specification for in dash cd player for that model?

Thanks
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2005, 04:10 AM
    Well probably just regular cd's you buy at the store and burnt cd's and mp3's burnt on cd's. Damn that reminds me need to get some more empty's :p
    mishu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2005, 11:42 PM
    I mean is there a standard cd player size to fit that model?
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Should be, now on players some can handle bigger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a code for my honda accord cd player [ 7 Answers ]

I need help in obtaining a code for my honda accord cd player. Earlier today I changed my battery and since that time I have discovered that in doing so I have activated my anti-theft system and now need a code to enter into my system to get it working again. After reading on the web, apparently...

Honda Accord Factory Cd player [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there... I have a 2001 Honda Accord with a factory installed CD player. I want to connect another device (iPod) the audio auxiliary input of the stereo. I know the factory stereo has a 16pin data cable (I'm using a converter to use the RCA connectors) What I want to know is isn't there...

99 Honda Accord Cd Player [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 99 accord v6 ex. I decided about 3 years ago to remove the stock cd player and try to install an after market. Well, before I realized what I did, I cut all the wires going into the harness. Now I have no radio or dashlights. The trip meter, clock, and climate control are illuminated...

04 honda accord cd player [ 1 Answers ]

I want to install sirus radio in my 04 honda accord I want to use the AUX output I don't know how to get to the output and if I need a harness

View more questions Search