Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLipicky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2013, 02:49 PM
    2004 Ford Explorer Rear Right turn signal bulb out
    The right rear turn signal bulb on my 2004 Ford Explorer seems to be out. The bulb is not active and I'm get a rapid turn signal indicator in the cabin of the truck. How do I replace the bulb itself without having to take the vehicle in to the Dealership?

Thank you,
    Josh
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

Jul 14, 2013, 06:28 AM
    If it's anything like my expedition, you open the rear lift gate and unscrew two screws holding the taillight, and pull out (pretty hard) on the entire taillight to release the clips holding it in. Once it's out, you just rotate the bulb socket to release it. Then you can change the bulb.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change turn signal bulb in rear right of 2004 ford explorer [ 1 Answers ]

The right rear turn signal bulb on my 2004 Ford Explorer seems to be out. The bulb is not active and I'm get a rapid turn signal indicator in the cabin of the truck. How do I replace the bulb itself without having to take the vehicle in to the Dealership? Thank you, Josh

Replacing turn signal bulb rear [ 2 Answers ]

Bulb is 7440 it is the wedge type bulb. I guess you pull it Straight out of the socket. 2003 Toyota echo. It is very difficult To remove. I do not want to break it. I already replace the front Turn signal 1157 which turn out. That was easy.

2004 Ford Explorer Turn Signal Rapid Flash [ 7 Answers ]

Our 2004 Ford Explorer recently developed the following behaviour. Using the left hand turn indicator position, we get a rapid blinking sound in the cabin - the front left blinker flashes double time but nothing lights up in the rear. I checked the light bulbs and all seems good (swapped left to...

View more questions Search