Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amandalouise81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2013, 01:58 PM
    Kids book about a scarecrow from the 80's
    Im looking for a book which was read to me at school in the late eighties/early nineties. It was about two kids and a scarecrow battling evil at night as this is when the scarecrow came alive. I remember there being two evil hounds chasing them.
    Hope someone may have a better memory than mine and know the title!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 1, 2013, 03:06 PM
    Could it be The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight from the Goosebumps series? It sounds similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Info regarding vintage kids book from 1800's [ 1 Answers ]

Small book with colored and black and white pictures. Back of book says BIRDIES BOOKS 12 Volumes Title is "little sprites for little mites.

Help me find a kids book, unknown title [ 4 Answers ]

There was a book I read years ago and I believe the story was even made into a movie in the 80s. A handful of orphan kids run away from the orphanage together. They move into an old house somewhere and start living as a family, trying to hide the fact that there are no parents. The oldest kid, a...

Kids book about King Arthur? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a teenagers book from 20ish years ago about searching for treasure of King Arthur . Think it was called something about a grail or something . There was a series of about 4 or 5 I think ,not sure. It was set cornwell I think. Any help would be appreicated.

Can't remember title of this kids book [ 2 Answers ]

It's about a boy who is in the foster care system and he runs like all the time?

View more questions Search