Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brooklyn07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 08:03 PM
    1980's or early 90's song.title and singer needed
    OK... I have this song on my new cd at work. It's a remake of an 80's song... I think. I only remember: you take myself, you take myself control... another day another day goes by... this is all I know. Help me so I can buy this song:)
    Thanks Danielle
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

Mar 24, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn07
    ok.....i have this song on my new cd at work. Its a remake of an 80's song...i think. I only remember: you take myself, you take my self control...another day another day goes by...this is all i know. Help me so I can buy this song:)
    Thanks Danielle
    Hi,

I think... that you are talking about Laura Brannigan with the song "self control"...

Good luck !

Gypsy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer and song title [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the artist and song title of this song that goes like this... 'move to the left,move to the right,looking upstairs,look in her eyes'... it's a 90's song,it used to be very popular,thank you:eek:

Early to Mid-90's Song with a man's name as the title [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a song that came out sometime in the 90's that was an instrumental, named after an old guitar player (I think), and the name was an 'initialed' one, like J.R. Smith(athough the last name had more than one syllable, I'm sure of it). I can remember the music video actually...

Song title or singer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what the song title or the singer I don't really know what all the words are. I think it goes "mamas alright daddys alright they all seem a little weird surrender"that's all I know/ :confused:

Singer and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings "outside heaven's door"? Some of the lyrics are "I'm standing right outside of heaven's door I know you don't love me anymore... I think this is from the 60's

Song Title & Singer Please [ 8 Answers ]

Hi :) I need some help finding the singer and title to a song ! I only know a couple of the words from the song, but its kind of catchy -- :D I got my hair I got my head I got my ( something ) I got my (something else ) Thanks Jay Jay

View more questions Search