Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kris05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 11:30 AM
    What could be wrong?
    :confused: I am a 20 year old female and I have been on birth control about 4 years or longer and stopped taking it last July. I never got a period until January. It is the end of march and I haven't go my period again. What is wrong with me>
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 24, 2007, 11:37 AM
    It could be that the sudden drop in hormone levels has effected your cycle. I would suggest talking to your doctor, or whoever perscribed your birth control, and ask them about the side effects of the contraceptive. Also check with them to see if this is a fairly common problem, and how to resolve it. You may just have to wait it out while your body readjusts itself, so, don't stress too much (stress can also lead to irregular periods).

-m

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is There Something Wrong With Me? [ 16 Answers ]

okay so here's the deal guys.. im 17 yrs young and i have had two sexaul partners. The first one of which i lost my virginity to i never had an orgasm or came at all.. now im with another guy and i love him a lot and when we do have sex i enjoy it i never fake it but it seemslike i get dry fast and...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

What wrong with me ? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby for a year now we have never used protection in the year and a half we have been together.sometimes I will have my period really late and think I'm pregnant... then I have my period and it is very heavy... how can I get pregnant ? Help me

What's wrong now [ 1 Answers ]

I have a centurion wall clock it works but after a few hours the pendelum will stop moving and the time will stop what causes this to do this?

Something wrong [ 1 Answers ]

Starting the beginning of this year I have been having major mood swings.It takes me at least two hours of laying doing nothing to fall asleep and once I do I sometimes wake up and just stare at the wall or something pointless like so. Sometimes I am depressed and starve myself or catch myself...

View more questions Search