Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smjrutter Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2013, 01:14 AM
    Can't get over my ex girlfriend
    We were only together 4 months and then she cheated on me with her ex, and lots of texts and apologies from her but she ended up saying her parents weren't happy with the relationship even though I treated her great! I'm 28 and she is 19!
    Last time I spoke was 5 months ago, have joined the gym and try keeping busy but can't understand why the thoughts are so strong! I was with my ex for 5 years and never went through this. Still I get confused, the last 2 weeks of the relationship I wasn't overly happy, guess it's the rejection! I am avoiding bumping into her because I can't really handle it. I did see her 6 months ago an she was with another bloke in a club and was just so out of order, I left and she text me the following morning apologising!
    I know she is a lot younger than me but I still don't get it, she was telling people a week before we ended how much she adored me etc
    This is totally out of my character, just want the thoughts to go away
    Jimmy78 Posts: 85, Reputation: 21

May 27, 2013, 09:21 AM
    Do me a favor and stop being nice to these loser chicks. They don't want a good man they want s who only want to use them. Then when they are all used up and nobody wants their they want a nice guy. Sorry to say this but I think you were a just for now until my ex comes back or get his together relationship. Did her parents say or show they didn't want you two together? These es are full of lies and never trust anything that comes out their mouth. I joined a gym to keep me busy and fell in love with working out, now I have the body of a athlete and chicks can't stay away from me. The best thing that comes form this is that it turns you into a monster towards these es and get yours before you give them theirs.

May 27, 2013, 10:56 AM
    Hey, well her parents have never met me but do no some people who play in the same sports team as me and were so rude about me to her! They said they wouldn't meet me until at least 8 months and I do believe they put pressure on her, but I don't think that's the whole picture, because I was so good to her that the way she treated me in the end was plain nasty.. Think you could be right, heard a few stories about her and as much as I hate hearing them it kind of makes me think she will never be faithful. She said the night with her ex was a mistake and as far as I'm aware there not together but haven't heard anything for ages. Just find myself asking why all the time, because literally the 2 days before she came over with holiday brochures etc so odd! And the gym has been brilliant for me, although it seems to be taking ages to get anywhere, do weights 4 times a week, any tips haha
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 27, 2013, 11:10 AM
    Take heart guy and know that even though you have not gotten over your hurt, you will as you rebuild a life that you enjoy without her with friends and activities that make you happy. You just need more time but you are well on your way.

Stay on the path until you get where you want to be. Your anger will be replaced with pity, that she blew it with a god guy that loved her. To bad for her, right? Now you can have much better than her and will be glad she dumped you.

May 27, 2013, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Take heart guy and know that even though you have not gotten over your hurt, you will as you rebuild a life that you enjoy without her with friends and activities that make you happy. You just need more time but you are well on your way.

Stay on the path until you get where you want to be. Your anger will be replaced with pity, that she blew it with a god guy that loved her. To bad for her, right? Now you can have much better than her and will be glad she dumped you.
    I hope so mate.. Wasn't expecting these feelings to be so strong after this amount of time! And like is say it's so unlike me it's beginning to annoy me.
    I'm sure one day she will regret it because the 4 months were just fun the whole way through so I find it so hard to take, maybe I'm to nice lol
    I need to start going out normal places again but I just don't want to see her because I feel it will set me back :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

View more questions Search