Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winddance Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 02:28 PM
    In movie man reincarnated as woman
    Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
    There were a few movies made like this. Can't remember the hot tub scene but it might have been in Switch. Are you talking about an oldie or something a bit more current. Here are two that come to mind immediately.

Goodbye Charlie (1964)

Switch (1991)

Let me know if these aren't it and if not, if there is any other details you can remember. I am sure I am missing a couple of movies with this theme, but I will track them down for you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Can a man and a woman ever be true friends? [ 13 Answers ]

To those who are familiar with me, this has nothing to do with my ex or any girls that I dated briefly since, but rather this is a topic that I am pondering and hoping to get the members here to delve into some discussion. I do not think a man and a woman are capable of being friends. Never...

Older woman / younger man [ 10 Answers ]

What's the motivation here? I've ALWAYS dated younger guys, but it seems like it's more pervasive lately (Cameron/Justin, Demi/Ashton). When I go out, no one my age even talks to me, but men 7-10 years younger are pretty into me. (I also look young for my age, but come on.) Any opinions or...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

When a man loves a woman [ 2 Answers ]

How can you tell if a man really loves you if he hasn'st told you but you think he does:confused:

View more questions Search