Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sewa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Answer me, thanks
    Hi everyone,
    I have a question and I hope you know the answer, I have a friend and she is always worried about herself because she was 6 or 7 years old when some guy was touching outside of her private part but he didn't went inside her vigina. So, she always asks me if she has lost her virginity because she is going to get marry and she have to be virgin for her wedding night. And I actually don't know the answer to help her so if you could help me to answer her question, it would be really great of you guys,
    Thanks
    my2229 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 10:28 AM
    If she was not penetrated she is still a virgin...
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Oct 9, 2007, 11:50 PM
    No, people can only lose their virginity if a man goes in the vagina fully. If he touched her privates, she hasn't lost her virginity, but it is still called sexual assault. Especially if your friend did not want him to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Am I? Need Answer [ 7 Answers ]

I start at four and move to two and then at dawn I move by three. What Am I?

Answer me . [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have a question to ask you. Please try to answer me thanks I want to know if you lose your virginity by masterbiting... so please answer thanks

I need a answer [ 6 Answers ]

Find the ratio of the first quantity to the second quantity.write answer as a fraction in lowest terms. Length of a football field:360ft; width of a football field:160ft

What Is The Answer [ 2 Answers ]

6 3/5 1 2/3 + 11 7/15=

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

View more questions Search