Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Document to novel
    I have written a document that I would like to turned into a book. However, I am really not a writer, just someone who came up with a good story. Are there people around who take another person's story and make it into an interesting and entertaining novel for others to read? If so, who are they and how do I get ahold of them?
    avataress Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Dear rjayne,

The people who do that are called ghostwriters. You could put the word "ghostwriters" into Google and see what comes up. You could also find some who advertise in the New York Times Book Review Section if you have access to same (you can probably look at a copy, which would be the Sunday edition, at your local public library.) They usually charge an upfront fee of around $400 for a 200 pp. book, or about $2.00 per page, last time I checked.

I would be willing to discuss doing this for you. I am a published writer and can get you some of my published writings. I don't have any fiction published, but I basically have written short stories from a first sentence which people give to me. I stopped doing that because I wasn't getting any more sentences. Anyone interested in having me write a short story for him/her from a first sentence can post one here and I'll post my response. These stories are usually 500 words or about 5 to 6 paragraphs. Cheers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UAW Document 42 [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings! I am seeking any information regarding the UAW national contract, more specifically the GM-UAW contract, and the application of what is known as Document 42. Does anyone know of a case where Document 42 has been used? If you could furnish me with any details of the case it would be...

View more questions Search