Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjfeid Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Best Submersible Warranty
    Hi,
    I need to install a submersible well pump (I am replacing the existing but too-noisy-for
    -the-basement deep-well jet pump). The water height is about 50 feet deep so I don't need a submersible except for the noise and that the piping/jet is galvanized and old and the flow rate isn't too good.
    I hate to ask, but whose pumps do you recommend and/or who has the best warranty? (I'm not looking for the cheapest, just the best value on supplies prices.)
    The current set up is : a 6 inch casing with about a ten foot long 6 inch cross conduit going into the basement below frost line. I assume I can use PVC for the single new pipe. Is this OK with a torque arrestor, or do you think I should use galvanized again? Thanks much.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubleshooting submersible pump problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I am having a little trouble with a submersible pump. It pressures up to 28 pounds (it should pressure to 50 pounds) and then it just sets there. Can't seem to get any more pressure but the switch doesn't seem to be doing anything after it reaches the 28 pounds. I have watched it and I can't...

Warranty expense/ warranty liability [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused with the following problem and do not know where to even start. C Company began operating near the beginning of 2004. During 2004, C Co. sold plasma televisions for $2,000 each, all carrying a two-year warranty against defects. C company's cost for each plasma television was...

Warranty deeds [ 1 Answers ]

My niece wants to buy a double-wide and put it on our property. She says she needs to provice her lender a warranty deed so that they will know they can come on the property if it becomes necessard to re-po the double-wide. Is this on the up-and-up?

How can I get the old submersible pump out? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I asked the submersible pump question a while ago and speedball1 helped me a lot. I have additional question now. I have located the well. Can you tell me the steps to pull the pump out? Is it doable for an layman like me? I am pretty comfortable to explorer things but would like to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.