Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kcs79 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 01:39 AM
    Desi Arnaz Jr movie
    What was the name of the movie with Desi Arnez jr. He sets out to sail around the world on his own and it turns into a survival situation. I remember watching this movies as a teenager in the mid 70's. Can anyone help?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2013, 01:46 AM
    Have you checked his film list, might ring bells: Desi Arnaz Jr. - IMDb
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 08:36 AM
    Try this:
    Voyage of the Yes (TV 1973) - IMDb
    Kcs79 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    That's the one. Started to think I imagined this movie. Thanks
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 02:08 PM
    Great :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

Employer didn't pay my salary for about 4 months.He is a Desi in US & I stay in India [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all, It's a do or die condition for me.I joined a company run by a US Indian who was born and brought up in US and hence he had created an atmosphere of Fear. What all I heard after I joined was enugh to depress me.Initially,I searched in GOOGLE and found at least 10 cases of nt paying. I...

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

View more questions Search