Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2013, 09:41 AM
    Killer cops
    Hello:

Nahhhh, it's NOT The Daily Kos.. It's NOT Huffpo. It's NOT the slimes.. It's right wing FOX News saying the cops EXECUTED these children.

Watch it here.

Yup. I hate cops. Any questions?

excon
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Mar 30, 2013, 10:49 AM
    Ex con I need to agree with you that cops suck. This week a dog was in his own fenced in backyard that had warning signs all over it. The police shot and killed him as he was a danger to them as they broke down the fence to search for someone. NO ONE HAD INJURIES.
    I am tired of bully breeds being murdered by bad cops. I know I said before not to paint all cops with the same brush but when will the innocent killing stop? When will people stand up and say ENOUGH. If it was another breed I feel people would be angry and demanding the cop be fired.
    The police department is standing behind the cop. This happened in Regina Canada. Don't think this is a rare instance either. I have called my police department to see how to protect my dog and to be honest anyone hurts my Owen I will get my revenge on them.
    If people want I can post a Facebook page about all the dogs murdered by bad bad police.
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Mar 30, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Is it Ironic to hate what you are?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2013, 11:31 AM
    So let's get this straight . People don't need guns to defend themselves because law enforcement is there to protect us ;and people don't need guns to protect themselves against the tyranny of the state . But the people who are charged with protecting us are a bunch of brutish thugs who would just as soon shoot you as say hello. Is that your argument of the day ?

As for dirt bike riders on urban streets ;they are an absolute menace ;they cause many accidents .They put cops who are in pursuit in danger . The put other drivers at risk .They put pedestrians at risk.
    You should go and look at some of the antics on Youtube.
    Here are just a few examples :
    BALTIMORE POLICE SPEED UP TO HIT DIRTBIKE - YouTube
    HARLEM DIRT BIKE RIDERS GET CHASE BY POLICE - YouTube
    Benmore gets chased by NYPD - YouTube

Here's a clue... when an officer is trying to pull you over ;don't run away .
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Mar 30, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Tom yes there are rogue cops out there and weekly if not every couple of days more dogs are shot and killed by cops. No one cares as they are "just pit bull type dogs". Cops get away with it. How will you feel if it was your pet. Your pet was in your yard and they did that in front of your kids. I have seen numerous posts on that.
    I agree they were breaking a traffic law.. so by your logic speeders, people who run red lights, no insurance, no license etc should be hit and killed? What gives them the right to be judge and jury with no trial.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2013, 11:55 AM
    No ,I'm saying that you should not run when a cop is attempting to pull you over.. it's really that simple. These dirt bikers are a big problem. Do you think pedestrians should be run down by people with no regard for the law ? What if you got into a traffic accident trying to avoid these Evil Kenievil wannabees ? It is the bikers that created the risks to themselves ,and to others .
    I don't know how many times a cop shoots a dog and I don't know the circumstances behind the shooting ,just as I don't know how many times cops get bit by dogs trained to be guard/attack dogs. Nor do I know how many rogue cops there are... but my experience is that all the police I've known have been decent dedicated officers.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2013, 12:02 PM
    Hello again, tom:

no ,I'm saying that you should not run when a cop is attempting to pull you over.. it's really that simple.
    It WOULD be that simple if everybody pulled over like you think they should...

The question HERE, however, is that once they DON'T pull over, should the cops KILL them like this particular cop did? Is HE one of those decent dedicated cops??

Come on, tom. You can TELL me. They DID deserve it, didn't they?

Excon
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2013, 12:15 PM
    That will be for a jury or judge to decide. I think the one commentator who said the cop was trying to slow down cast reasonable doubt about the narrative being told by Meagan Kelly . Deserve to die ? That is not really the question . The question is ;did they by attempting to run from the cop create the circumstances that resulted in their bike being hit by the police car? The answer to that question is yes.
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2013, 06:49 AM
    Hello again,

Let's switch up for a minute and talk about COPS being killed.

Two incidents happened this weekend, and I wonder if they're related... A fellow is being released from prison after 4 decades for a crime he surly DIDN'T commit. The problem is the prosecutor... She KNOWS he's not guilty, but will only let him out if he pleads no contest. She's doing that to PROTECT the original prosecutor - NOT to seek justice..

I don't know about you, but I hear this stuff ALL the time.

Then, a prosecutor and his wife were killed in Texas. That, along with the killing of the Colorado head warden, leaves me to believe there's some organized retribution going on.

First off, do you think that is happening, and secondly, do you think it's justified?? Me?? I DO! I HATE cops, and I HATE prosecutors who f**k over people.

Am I sanctioning murder?? Nahhh.. I'm like Texas. It's the death penalty. Do I feel badly about that? Hell NO!

excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 08:28 AM
    So who do you hate ;cops ,DAs,wardens ? Can't tell which . Is your hatred is so intense that you would make common cause with white supremists ?
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2013, 08:43 AM
    Hello again, tom:

I made an editorial comment.. Please address my question instead of who I am.

But, while we're on the subject... In MY view, WAR was declared on the ALL of us innocent people when prosecutors act with IMPUNITY and keep innocent people LOCKED up for DECADES. YOU may be satisfied with a country that acts like that, but I'm not. If some of my fellow believers are white supremacists, so be it. Politics makes strange bedfellows.

It took a riot at Attica in 1971 to bring attention to prison brutality. But, we've drifted back into the dark days, and it's even WORSE than before.. If THIS is what it takes to bring attention to it again, I'm FOR IT!

excon
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Hello again,

Let me try again... 60 Minutes has a story about a prosecutor acting OUTSIDE the law, and on the same day, prosecutors are getting murdered... Do you think they're connected?

excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 09:14 AM
    I have issues with prosecutors who play political games instead of doing their job in the spirit it was intended . That being said ; I don't think that is the majority of them . Can you show me that the Texas DA and his assistant were making wrongful prosecutions against the white supremist group that everyone thinks was responsible for the murders ? No. So you can point out a case in Arizona and try to link it to Texas murders ,but I won't buy it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Oh... OH<OH>>>>>>>>>>>> Is this just for the wingers? Or can fairly moderate liberals answer?
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2013, 09:23 AM
    Hello again, tom:

I'm not saying they ARE connected.. I'm just asking..

Nonetheless, in the MAIN, do I think that prosecutors seek justice, or do they cover their a$$ when they make BIG mistakes? Uhhh, I pick number 2.

excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Oh........OH<OH>>>>>>>>>>>> Is this just for the wingers? Or can fairly moderate liberals answer?
    What are talking about?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 10:56 AM
    While we're talking about reforming the system, how about reforming the zero-tolerance BS in the schools that can land a kid in jail for dress code violations or say, farting?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2013, 02:38 PM
    How about those parents of those schools getting involved enough to defend their kids?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Run from the cops you get shot... there is a law against not following the orders of a cop.

If you run... it becomes evading arrest... or worse.

They deserved to get shot... funny how a certain ethnic group in inner cities seems to think the law never applies to them.

Hell I'm white... if I ran from the cops I could expect the same thing...
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2013, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, tom:

I'm not saying they ARE connected.. I'm just asking..

Nonetheless, in the MAIN, do I think that prosecutors seek justice, or do they cover their a$$ when they make BIG mistakes?? Uhhh, I pick number 2.

excon
    And I think that most prosecutors will accept a plea to expedite the process... which often means that the criminal catches a break. So what do I think happens more often ;a prosecutor inciting someone by mistake,and then that person getting found guilty and sentenced ;or a prosecutor letting a criminal walk or accept a reduced sentence on a plea ? I pick number 2 .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the cops still come [ 1 Answers ]

My friend's boyfriend was at a party and some girls iPod and 80 dollars was stolen. The dad of the girl keeps going to my friends house and asking her questions. He hasn't reported the crime. It happened Friday night. Her boyfriend doesn't live with her anymore. Can the cops do anything?

The Cops and You [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: Let's say your spouse was murdered. You've cooperated with the cops the first time around, but now they want to talk to you a second time... It was clear to you from the first interview, that the cops thought YOU had something to do with it.. Please vote for what you'd do. Nobody...

The Cops and you [ 40 Answers ]

Hello: Let's say there is a confrontation between a citizen and a cop... Who, between the two, is entitled to respect by the other?? Me?? I believe the citizen is. After all, the citizen is the sovereign and the cop works for him... However, I believe those folks of the right wing...

How many cops? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello: The cajoler asked how many convicted felons there are in these good ol United States. Got me to wondering... How many cops are there? While we're at it, how many different federal police departments are there? Which ones? I'll bet you can't name 'em all. excon

View more questions Search