Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Mar 17, 2013, 03:46 AM
    How many calories do I need a day?
    I am am almost 13 years old, 4"7 and weigh 40 kg :"( How many calories do I need a day to loose weight? Like if I keep record of the stuff I eat and how many calories there are in it? Because I'm shorter than most people my age do I need to get less calories than them?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2013, 03:50 AM
    At 13 years of age and 4/7, weighing 40kg, you don't need to lose weight. Actually, your weight is fine.
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Mar 17, 2013, 03:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    At 13 years of age and 4/7, weighing 40kg, you don't need to lose weight. Actually, your weight is fine.
    I don't gain weight from my belly or legs but from my thigh area! Its really annoying and I want to lose that weight:(
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 17, 2013, 04:12 AM
    Exercise is your best option. I would suggest running, which doesn't cost anything but good sneakers.
    We come in all shapes and sizes, and how much we eat is only part of it. I've had chubby legs my whole life, no matter how thin or fat I was. I'm very short and try to joke that God meant for me to be taller but goofed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eating 300-400 calories a day [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 21 years old, female, and I'm around 5'4" in height and 104 pounds in weight. I'm trying to get down to 90 pounds however, and for the last 3 weeks I started off with a diet of 500-550 calories a day, but I lately lowered my calorie intake for the last week or so to 300-400 calories...

How many calories are recommend per day? [ 0 Answers ]

Point is not to get fat.

500 calories a day and not losing weight [ 9 Answers ]

I have been eating 500 calories a day and taking alli weight loss pills for few weeks and only lost two pounds why?

500 Calories a day [ 21 Answers ]

Is 500 calories a day for about a week OK? Then I'll switch to 1200 calories a day after a week?

View more questions Search