Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl blalock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2013, 07:13 AM
    Lights and outlets won't work
    Bedroom 2 outlets and light hallway smoke detector and living room lights and outlets kit light front porch light
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2013, 10:09 PM
    Have you checked the fuse/circuit breaker?

Tells us what you have done. We need more detail.

Have you had any work done on house?

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lights out, fan works, outlets work? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm curious as to what my problem might be. I was using my bathroom light just fine, shut it off when I left, went to turn it on a moment later and none of the lights turned on. I have three bulbs over the vanity and one recessed light/fan combo near the shower. I figured I must have blown a fuse,...

Outlets work but the lights don't [ 11 Answers ]

The lights in my kitchen and the hallway and in the master bathroom don't come on.. I checked the outlets and they all have power with one exception.. the outlet that the microwave is plugged into. I the master bathroom the outlet is working but the light won't come on.. I assume they are all on...

No power to lights, but outlets work [ 2 Answers ]

The lights in one section of my house will flicker sometimes and then go out. They will stay off for several hours and then the power will come back again. It is only the lights, as the power outlets in all of the affected rooms still work fine (night light in the bathroom is still on, the...

Outlets work lights don't [ 2 Answers ]

The lights in one quadrant of the house (front porch, entryway, half of basement directly beneath entryway, hall closet next to garage, and half of garage closest to the entryway) do not work. The outlets in these spaces do work. None of the breakers were tripped upon opening the circuit breaker...

Outlets have power, lights work, won't run tools [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all this is my first time here. My problem is in my detached garage that has its own elec service separate from the house (I get 2 bills). 100 amp service in the garage and 200 amp in the house. I tried to install a garage door opener and the outlets in my garage won't run it, the...

View more questions Search