Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmethink Posts: 82, Reputation: 7

Mar 11, 2013, 02:41 AM
    Help me with some movie names?
    I never saw the beginning part. A group of young people are there. They came for some camping I believe.one after another gets brutally murdered by someone.they suspects each other as murder. There is a weapon like an electric saw

Again I want the name of another movie. It has a word America or American .its not from American pie series. Its something else. The movie is filmed after 1990.
    Actually my friend asked this question.
    Note: she said there is two words in the film name .maybe twin( I am not sure if this information is right)
    She also don't have any other details to give.
    Sarkkuli Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 08:02 AM
    American Beauty?
    JayJayWalker Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2013, 06:32 PM
    As there are tons of movies with the word America or American in them we really need something more about the movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie names help [ 1 Answers ]

What the name of the movie where this black man has to pay either 10 grand or a grand to get his son who is kidnapped by this gang. Another woman helps him find his son. I really want to know what the movie is called if you know please tell me and help. Thanks.

Please tell me movie names [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me movie names like Pretty Cool Too other than American pie

What are the names of these 2 actors or what is the name of the movie, thank you [ 2 Answers ]

http://img818.imageshack.us/i/still39010028a5d5263f80.png/

Need help with movie names [ 2 Answers ]

OK. So the other day I saw this movie about a guy that is a nerd at a new school that he really really HATES. he has a radio station where he acts really crazy and not himself that nobody would every guess its him its very popular and almost every student in the school would listen to it but...

View more questions Search