Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmethink Posts: 82, Reputation: 7

Mar 10, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Help me style my hair
    I am planning to cut my hair. I like doing layer-cut or any other suggestions are welcome. I am tall like 169cm ( I guess it is 5'5 0r 5'6) and lean. So last when I styled it didn't looked so cool. I looked like a kid. From what point I should cut my hair and how many layers .my hair is of medium length( not too short and not too long)
    I don't know Wat shape my face is. It looks kind of odd. I do have the look of some models( I mean the ones who comes last on the good looking ones among them). I am not bluffing can't think of any other way to explain

I really do hate my shape.trust me.I want a haircut which will make me look not so thin
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2013, 01:07 PM
    Your best bet is to find a great hairdresser, one that can cut your hair to suit your face. It's really impossible to suggest a hair style without seeing your face and your hair.
    letmethink Posts: 82, Reputation: 7

Mar 11, 2013, 02:23 AM
    Oh.. k. I went with their idea last time and did not like.
    Thanks anyway
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2013, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmethink View Post
    oh.. k. i went with their idea last time and did not like.
    thanks anyway
    Then go to someone else.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 11, 2013, 02:17 PM
    You want a style that will curve around your face and maybe with bangs, like Michelle Obama's current style (she's tall and lean), so the attention goes to your face, not to your body. That would mean a haircut so the hair touches your shoulders. Is that too short?

Like these maybe?
    Name:  amhd.hair3.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  7.5 KBName:  amhd.hair.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  4.1 KBName:  amhd.hair2.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  6.7 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know how to style your hair like this? [ 1 Answers ]

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqfei90YPB1qkkrnfo1_250.png I know how to do a common, regular fishtail braid, and regular braids and stuff. But I want to learn how to do hair like THAT ^ Even if someone can give me the name of what this style is called, would be of great help (:

I want a new hair style any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people I'm just looking to update my hair do, I don't care what colour I've had them all, and id prefer something around shoulder length. Right now all I do is straighten my hair but id like a style where it would be easy to style my hair into a fun do I have 2 styles right now up and down...

How can I style my hair in 40's style? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to a themed party this weekend(pin-up girls/army guys). And I need a cute 30s/40s hairstyle. I want something that looks like Dita Von Teese. My hair is about shoulder length. I can't find a good how-to website for achieving this look. Anyone know of any? Thanks :)

New men's hair style [ 6 Answers ]

It's been seen in Chicago. Today it was spotted in Northern NJ. I just got email about it: "His hair was combed straight over the top from back to front, like some bald guys do. But Joseph was only about 17 and not bald. At the tip of the forward-combed hair, it turned up like a tiny ski...

New Hair style please. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey , I'm 14 going to be 15 soon soon. Well I want to change my hairstyle but I'm not sure about it. I like fringe and I'd like to have it but I'm not sure if it will suit me. What can I do to see if it suits me or not?

View more questions Search